Naratech is the only consultancy firm that had been approved by Jordanian Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers –JAPM- (Jordan) as a qualified party to act hand by hand with US FDA consultants leading the project of US FDA accreditation for 6 pharmaceuticals manufacturing companies in Jordan, funded by USAID.
- JUMP: Jordan Upgrading and Modernization Program.
- NAFES: National Fund for Enterprise Support.
- Tatweer: Business & Export Development Project for Jordanian Enterprises.
- SABEQ: Sustainable Achievement of Business Expansion and Quality, the USAID Jordan Economic Development Program.
- JEDCO: Jordan Enterprise Development Corporation
- USAID: The United States Agency for International Development
- PDA: Parenteral Drug Association.
- Amcham: The American Chamber of Commerce in Jordan.
- IPQ: International Pharmaceutical Quality.
- Pharmaceutical Technology.
- MECCA: Middle East Cold Chain Association.
- JAPM:The Jordanian Association of Pharmaceutical Manufacturers.
Naratech Labs Accreditations & Certificates:
- JAS: Jordan Accreditation System
Naratech Labs is accredited ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
- JFDA: Jordan Food & Drug Administration
Naratech Labs is assessed under the Good Laboratory Practice Compliance
Program of the Jordan Food and Drug Administration (JFDA).